The HSMonitor Call for Tender has been published
The Call for Tender, part of the HSMonitor PCP project, has been published and will be open until 13 November 2020. The Pre-commercial Procurement will be carried out for a value of up to € 4,620,000.
The HSMonitor procurers are looking for ICT-enabled monitoring solutions to improve health status and optimise hypertension care. The project aims to advantage R&D state of the art to move well beyond current practice in the management (detection, prevention, self-management and treatment) of hypertension. In competitive phases, the selected suppliers will develop the solution architecture and specifications based on the HSMonitor requirements, use cases and service process models and develop pilot systems for a test under real-life conditions in each country.
The procurement aims to trigger new solutions to be developed and tested to address the challenge of the rising incidence of hypertension and the need for more effective management by empowering patients and the healthcare professionals involved in their care.
The procurement should address the procurers’ unmet needs relating to different aspects (building blocks) of hypertension care:
- early detection and prevention
- healthier lifestyle and nutrition
- optimised drug therapy and improving treatment adherence
- use of devices and remote monitoring
- personalised decision support
- interoperability and integration
- quality and outcome reporting
- patient-professional collaboration and co-ordination
- training and education.