Public buyers' needs assessment validating the PRONTO methodology
The PRONTO project is supporting public bodies from the EU to launch calls for tenders looking for innovative solutions. The project is offering support via a set of services, such as training, staff exchanges, brokerage events, etc.
PRONTO has developed a methodology to support Public Buyers in defining their needs with a view to implementing Public Procurement of Innovation (PPI). Next September 10, the PRONTO consortium is organising a workshop gathering a group of experts and public procurers - among those, some Procure2Innovate competence centres for innovation procurement - to share experiences and good practices, validate the methodology of advising on the processes, and promote PPI.
The workshop will be divided into two sessions:
SESSION 1: WELCOME AND EXPERIENCE SHARING (9:00-10:00)
• PRONTO introduction
• Participants introduction and inspirational experience sharing
• PRONTO needs assessment methodology presentation
SESSION 2: GROUP DISCUSSION (10:00-11:30)
• Challenges introduction and Discussions in 2 groups:
- the use of PPI by the Slovak Environmental Agency for the headquarters building renovation to offer quality environmental education and an inspirational environment for the employees and the community
- the use of PPI by the Romanian North-East Regional Centre to create a showcase of smart building elements implementation
Those interested in joining the workshop, can email firstname.lastname@example.org