Learn from and exchange with the EU-funded project AI4Cities
Are you a public authority ambitious about procurement and curious about artificial intelligence towards carbon neutrality?
Helsinki, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Paris Region, Stavanger and Tallinn - are pursuing a pre-commercial procurement and are looking for cities that are curious to learn and exchange with throughout the process.
The project is divided into five phases:
1. Preparatory phase: refine challenge, enlist companies and peer cities
2. Funding Suppliers for Solutions design
3. Funding Suppliers for Prototypes development
4. Funding Suppliers for pilot testing in EU Cities
5. Results promotion and scaling-up
What does it mean to be a Preferred Partner?
- To engage closely with the PCP Process, with a view to ultimately expanding the market uptake of the developed solutions through your own Public Procurement of Innovative solutions (PPI).
- To be kept informed about all aspects of the PCP and afforded access to all information concerning the PCP results.
- To contribute wherever possible to validate the PCP goal by providing background information regarding the specific needs of the cities.
- To collaborate with the consortium’s public procurers and to meaningfully support the project’s objectives.
- To join relevant online and face-to-face meetings.
How to get involved? Visit www.ai4cities.eu or get in touch with Josefine Hintz, Manager Preferred Partners Group – firstname.lastname@example.org