Extended deadline and wider focus EAFIP-call to apply for free assistance on innovation procurement
Due to the situation regarding COVID-19, the European Assistance for Innovation Procurement (eafip) initiative decided to extend the deadline of the call for applications to receive free assistance on innovation procurement to 31 May 2020.
Furthermore, the eafip initiative widens the focus of the call and also welcomes project applications on ICT solutions aimed to tackle COVID-19 or similar crises through innovation procurement.
Remember that all public procurers from EU member states can apply for eafip assistance to launch a Pre-Commercial Procurement (PCP) or a Procurement of Innovative Solutions (PPI).
eafip provides local assistance to selected public procurers in the preparation and implementation of a PCP or PPI procurement, covering the support to:
- Scoping an identified procurement need that can be tackled with innovative solutions
- Preparing and conducting an EU wide published open market consultation
- Drafting tendering documents
- Launching an EU wide published call for tender
- Answering questions from potential tenderers at any time during the process
- Signature of contracts with selected vendor(s), taking into account the relevant provisions under European and national legislation governing public procurement.
Apply for assistance here