Are you planning to launch a PCP or a PPI on a ICT and need assistance?
If you are a public procurer from an EU member state planning to launch a Pre-Commercial Procurement (PCP) or a Procurement of Innovative Solutions (PPI) of high impact ICT solutions, innovative ICT solutions contributing to the European Green Deal and innovation procurements under national digital/ICT strategies, this information might be of interest to you. The European Assistance For Innovation Procurement (eafip) has opened its first 2020 call for applications for assistance. The deadline to submit your application is next 15 April.
eafip provides free of charge local assistance to selected public procurers in the preparation and implementation of a PCP or PPI procurement, covering the support to:
- Scoping an identified procurement need that can be tackled with innovative solutions
- Preparing and conducting an EU wide published open market consultation
- Drafting tendering documents
- Launching an EU wide published call for tender
- Answering questions from potential tenderers at any time during the process
- Signature of contracts with selected vendor(s), taking into account the relevant provisions under European and national legislation governing public procurement.
At least 3 new innovation procurements of ICT-based solutions (such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity and others) will be selected to benefit from technical and/or legal local assistance.
You can check the elegibility and selection criteria here.
To apply, visit here