Procura+ awards 2022 reveal jury and new application deadline
The jury members for the Procura+ Awards 2022 have been revealed. They are:
- Erika Bozzay, Senior Policy Adviser at the Infrastructure and Public Procurement Division, OECD
- Katharina Knapton-Vierlich, Head of Unit, Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs, European Commission
- Mark Hidson, Global Director ICLEI's Sustainable Procurement Centre
- Sarah O'Carroll, Cities Lead: Institutions, Governments & Cities, Ellen MacArthur Foundation
These four experienced procurement experts and policy makers will assess the economic, environmental, social, circular and innovative impacts of each application to decide on nominees in four categories. This year those are:
- Sustainable Procurement of the Year
- Innovation Procurement of the year
- Circular Procurement of the Year (new)
- Procurement Initiative of the year
Further good news is that interested applicants have more time to prepare and submit their candidacy for the 2022 edition of the Procura+ Awards. The application deadline has been extended to 30 April 2022.Apply now!
Winners of the awards will receive a unique trophy and will have ample opportunities to promote their winning work. Winners will be widely endorsed through a variety of ICLEI publications and communication channels. Furthermore, a case studies will be published and showcased on the Sustainable Procurement Platform and the Innovation Procurement Platform.
Participants in previous editions of the awards have highlighted that taking part in the Procura+ Awards helped them to benchmark themselves and to gain visibility for their work and achievements. For winners, it remains an excellent way to prove their commitment to sustainability and innovation, as well as to earn internal and external recognition.
Read about the 2021 Procura+ Award winners and runners up here.