Circular Procurement Congress
On 19 October 2017, the second international Congress on Circular Procurement, co-organised by the European Commission (Directorate-General for the Environment), the Estonian Presidency of the EU, Rijkswaterstaat from the Netherlands and ICLEI- Local Governments for Sustainability will take place in Tallinn, Estonia.
The objectives of this congress are to:
- deepen knowledge and encourage implementation of circular procurement showcase good practices, latest research and tools
- stimulate unexperienced organisations to start with circular procurement
- discuss the role of circular procurement for innovation and meeting other policy goals
- encourage networking on circular procurement.
The congress targets:
- Policy makers for national and local governments and public bodies
- Public procurers and budget holders
- Companies involved in circular procurement.
The event is directly preceded by the Conference on Innovation Procurement, co-organised by the Estonian Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications and the Directorate-General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology of the European Commission (EC) on 17 and 18 October 2017.
For more information and to register visit the event's webpage.