procuRE International OMC Event
procuRE brings together 6 procurers from 6 countries to jointly tackle the common challenge of achieving 100% Renewable Energy Supply in existing public buildings. The procurers are willing to invest 7.68 million € in Research and Development to address this challenge in their regions, to be prepared in coming years to tackle their combined stock of over 21,000 buildings.
procuRE is carrying out an Open Market Consultation in the form of a series of events which aim to:
• inform potential suppliers (industry) about the procuRE pre-commercial procurement opportunities
• explain in detail the pre-commercial procurement process
• open a dialogue with potential suppliers about the scope of procurement envisaged in the project
• facilitate matchmaking among potential suppliers in need of support in the building of consortia
City representatives are welcome to join the event and also to become preferred partners within the project.
• Welcome & Introduction
• procuRE Aim & Scope
• Procurement of Innovation and Tender Process
• Q&A on project and process
• Information on Local Building
• Q&A on local site
• Next steps
Registration is required. Participation is free of charge:
This event is preliminarily linked to World Sustainable Energy Days – WSED, which will take place on 21 – 25 June 2021.