BEE2022 - Bordeaux European Exchanges, fair local public buyers
On Tuesday, 28 June 2022, Bordeaux, the world capital of social and solidarity economy, will host the BEE symposium for Bordeaux European Exchanges: a day of key exchanges in person and online between European regional public procurement stakeholders. ICLEI Europe is a partner of this event.
The City of Bordeaux, Bordeaux Métropole, CCI Bordeaux-Gironde and UGAP, the French central public purchasing office, invite you to join French, Finnish, Irish, Italian, Portuguese and Dutch experts to collectively reflect on responsible European public procurement and their commitment to promoting regional economic development.
First plenary will focus on actions for a fair and reasonable public order that creates economic development within the territories.
There will be several workshops during the day:
- Workshop 1 - The european public procurement, state of the art
- Workshop 2 - Enterprises and public procurement in Europe
- Worshop 3 - Strategic markets in Europe
- Workshop 4 - How can responsible public procurement be measured?
- Workshop 5 - The development of the Social and Solidarity Economy
For more information and to register, visit here