Summer Course on European Public Procurement Law
- Essential concepts and principles in public procurement
- Public sector and utilities procurement
- Concessions and PPPs
- Remedies and enforcement
- Procurement by EU Institutions and bodies
- Sustainable procurement
- Interplay with competition and State aid rules
- International aspects
- Procurement process simulation
Visit to the European Court of Justice:
Participants in this summer course will also have the opportunity to visit the Court of Justice of the EU in Luxembourg.
After a day's intensive training, enjoy the course dinner with fellow participants, wine-tasting in the Mosel vineyards, a tour of the historic city of Trier.
Who should attend?
Practitioners seeking an introduction to European public procurement law.